Sunday, May 08, 2011

Mothers Day!

Today was Mother's Day. I'll admit the day doesn't usually excite me. Maybe cause we spend it running around after my Mum and Daz's Mum. But this year seeing as though they are 3,000 plus kms away, today was all about me!!!! I got breakfast in bed, accompanied by some pressies and cards from the girls. Inside Milly's card is classic. Thank for for making luck for me everyday Mummy. Luck I said? Lunch Mummy, it's lunch not luck!

We got in the car and went for a little drive to here for lunch.

I had a beef Vietnamese noodle soup which was very yummy. Along with a few glasses of bubbly!

We amused ourselves by taking funny face photos waiting for our meal. As you do!

Happy Mother's Day everyone!

5 comments:

Tine said...

Happy Mothers Day!!! It should be all about you!

Cass said...

Happy Mothers Day

byneedleandthread said...

happy mother's day helen!!

♥Duff said...

what sweet cards & photo of you and the girls--Happy Mother's Day! My son is preparing lunch for us right now--I'm so excited!! He's even going to wash all the dishes afterward. Ahhhh!

Shari said...

Sounds like a wonderful mother's day! And a wonderful school holidays! Hope that barra tasted fantastic.