Thursday, February 05, 2009

WIP Wednesday - Week 5 - Grooving down with Project Improv

Yes, I know its Thursday and so I technically late with WIP Wednesday but was a bit busy in blog land yesterday, seeing dots and spots! I've been working on my Project Improv blocks. I can't do one, so I'm doing 4! Such fun to work on, I don't really know what the next border is going to be till I finish the previous one. I'm loving mixing up designers and ranges. A Kaffe with Amy Butler?? Is that allowed?!! In Project Improv land, the answer is yes, love it!




Well I closed the giveaway at a massive 212 comments!! Seems like lots of girls out there like spots and dots. Love a giveaway, always leads to discovering new blogs. I hope you all did the rounds and entered lots! I did! Checking my emails hourly to see if I won anything....

Speaking of winning, a big congrats to Selina! Random Org picked you as the lucky winner!! I'll email you now. Thanks everyone for playing, special big thanks to the amazing Katy who organized it all. We should do it all again soon, who needs the Global Recession when we can just have International Stash Give Away Day!

3 comments:

Mrs Moog said...

Congratulations to Selina!! This was such a great idea of Katy's and next time I'm going to sign up too!

Lovely to have found your blog :-)

xxx

Anonymous said...

It was fun, wasn't it? Love your Improv Blues blocks--there, I named them. Kaffe and Amy--Of course! I've combined Amy with Thimbleberries and they were quite happy together. :-)

Debra Dixon said...

Really wonderful blocks!