Friday, June 09, 2017

17 in 2017 - Tablerunner #5 finished!


I finished Tablerunner #5 earlier this week but it has been a busy week so I'm only getting around to blogging it now. I'm really happy with this one, I love the colours, I love the scrappiness, I love  the spiral quilting. Might be hard to give this one away! It measures 13 by 34 inches.


I quilted this in an anti clockwise direction. Big mistake.It got a bit bulky in my machine's throat towards the end but being a small item it was manageable. Next time clockwise Helen, clockwise!


So Daz worked it out, if this is tablerunner #5 and I want to make 17 for 2017, I have 12 to go. We are in June, so 6 months to make 12 tablerunners. That is 2 a month. Or 1 every two weeks.


Or half a tablerunner every week. He continued to break it down to days and hours and then minutes. I told him to be quiet. But it did point out to me that I need to get my skates on! It is not impossible yet!


Here is the sunset from the end of our driveway earlier this week. Pretty.

2 comments:

Four dogs and one quilter said...

Love your table runner. If I ever get my scraps sorted out, this will be at the top of my list.

ruthsplace said...

I vote you keep this one for yourself!