Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Ready to Quilt....

 I have finished the top for this sunny runner, it is the one on the right. Ended up being four squares. I had one extra so I have put that on the backing, which is hanging on the left. Its very bright!

I haven't brought any fabric so far this year, but I have brought thread from here! This is what 10,000 yards of King Tut looks like. Love the names. Papyrus. Desert Wind. Baby Moses. Angel Yellow and Angel Green.Think I'll use Angel Yellow to quilt this sunny runner.

5 comments:

dutchcomfort said...

Looking so good, happy and Summery!

Millie said...

LOVE THIS!! I always love seeing what you do. Everything is so fresh and lovely!

Hugs!
Lynne

Rebecca said...

Love the colors!!!!
Got a thing for orange and yellow lately!

Tiffany said...

Wow. You are fast!

carol said...

Wow, I like them both together like they're hanging. Perhaps you should have made a quilt with them.